Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Will banks finance as-is properties?

I%26#039;m thinking about selling my house as-is. If someone wants to buy my house, will their bank finance it at the regular interest rate?



I want to sell the house quickly. I don%26#039;t want to spend a lot of time and money fixing it up. I still plan to paint it and put in new carpet for show appeal. I was just wondering if I%26#039;m limiting the number of people who could purchase my home if it is listed as-is.



I understand most folks are still going to get an inspection done. And I understand that if something major comes out in the inspection, the bank won%26#039;t finance. But if nothing big comes out in the inspection will the bank finance it as-is? Or will a bank finance if there is no inpsection.



What type of things would a bank not finance? I%26#039;m in San Antonio, TX.



Oh yeah, one other question.. is it crazy to have an open house on an as-is property?



Thanks



Will banks finance as-is properties?debt consolidation loan





all you are going to attract is low lifes and want to be house flippers looking for no money down owner financing.



If the property is in need of serious repairs and has code violations the chances of finding an off the street buyer is going to be small.



If its carpets and painting then you should not sweat it



Will banks finance as-is properties?

loan



charge ahead ... small imperfections won%26#039;t bother the bank as long as the appraisal is high enough



and go with the open house ... you need all the marketing help you can get

No comments:

Post a Comment