Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have a bad credit rating and I am in dire need of a loan?

I find myself in dispair and in need of a loan to save myself and my small business from complete ruin. I was turned down by my local bank, due to my credit rating and have no where else to turn, are there banks, or private persons willing to give loans to foreign individiuals either in there personal capacity or as a small bussiness



I have a bad credit rating and I am in dire need of a loan?rate my teacher





In other words, you want someone else to give you money you have no intentions of paying back, right?!! Sorry buddy, you%26#039;re on your own!!!



I have a bad credit rating and I am in dire need of a loan? loan



try prosper(dot)com. someone else might be willing to lend you money, but it is a real loan just like from a bank.|||You have already demonstrated that you can%26#039;t make a success out of your business. Why would you think that others are interested in your losing THEIR money too?



That is precisely why you can%26#039;t get a loan from your bank.



Bite the bullet and go to work for someone else.|||Call a lender and tell them you have so so credit and would like to purchase a home. There are lenders out there who will work to improve your credit score to get you approved. I have heard of credit scores improving up to 100 points!|||Credit ratings, personal, or business related, were designed to help lenders determine who is deserving of monies being loaned....if your personal credit is bad, and you NEED money to save your business, you need to re-evaluate your decisions with finances all together. Without a decent credit rating, personal or business, what do you have to offer to banks showing that you%26#039;d be a good payer?



Good luck.|||That sucks. Its a bad time for everyone right now. I don%26#039;t think banks are going to be going out of their way to someone with a bad credit rating. Keep trying tho! Good luck! Try looking for grants and stuff as well since you are a small buisness......|||Do you have anyone who trust you enough to be a co-signer? If so then that%26#039;s one way you could get a loan from a bank. As long as your co-signer has good credit. And you have to make sure you make all the payments when they are suppose to be made or it will ruin your co-signers credit as well.|||Bad credit is one of the worst problems to have... however there exists a solution. I will hereby talk from my personal experience. I did debt consolidation a couple of years ago, however If I had to do it again I would pay to some minor details, if someone wants to get out of debt today it is pretty easy with a debt consolidation plan, however it may get a bit tricky at times,



I suggest you get as much information as possible online on this first, a good place to start in my humble opinion is astraight to the point ebook with question and answer I found : http://www.counselingcreditcarddebt.com|||Watch them.they are every where.who i am talking about?SCAMMERS.they have reck me and my family.I needed a loan of $7,000 but i end up paying up to $3,000 without getting my loan.All hope was lost until i saw an answer directing me to spring loans inc.My loan was giving to me within two days of application.If you really need a legit lender,dont listen to all those fake lenders out there who are looking for poeple rip off of their money.Please my dear,i will advice you to go striaght to spring loans.Here is their address.springloans084@yahoo.com.They will help you without stress.



Thanks



Lily Dave|||My name is max i resides here in Boston. I have been able to secure loan from a private lender. Mr, .Lomax milton. He is a private lender in united kingdom. Im testifying to his services that he is geunine and reliable. The loan im using now in refinancing my bussiness here i boston in states was obtained from LOMAX MILTON LOAN INVESTMENT. I do here by adviced you with all sincerity and with no doubt that you should contact the said private lender. Email:lomaxmilton_loan_investment@yahoo.... THE RELIABLE PRIVATE LENDER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE. CUSTOMER-FRIENDLY|||EASY LOANS CO-OPERATION gives out loans at low interest rate 3% to



student,individuals,bussiness men and woman with low credit all over



theglobe.Sound lending is base on the promise that the borrowers will



repay.



pls contact us via email:easyloanfirm2007@gmail.com



Mrs Faith Brown.|||Hello Dear,



I am Mrs. Kate Moore About 3 years ago i got an advice from a friend to seek for online loan from this means,behold i met a man from SOFA LOAN FIRMS in UK by name Loong Kuan who came like an angel when i felt all hope was lost. I got in contact with the company through him, an they were able to loan me the sum of $72 000.00. After i have lost $3213 to online Nigerian scammer. i was able to pay back within the period of a year andsix months.Thank God for this man he sent. So if you are in any financial disability or wish to seek for loan. pls do contact SOFA LOAN FIRMS through him address:loongkuanloanlenders@gmail.com|||I thing you nee a Business Cash Advance



No Credit Report required, Bad credit ok



:: No collateral required



:: No Upfront fee



:: Simple Application process



:: No set monthly payment



:: No Application fee



:: Unsecured Mony



http://www.orbitbusinessloans.com/



http://www.orbitmerchantsolutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment